BMI is a measurement of your body shape according to your weight and height
BMI results help to estimate and diagnose underweight and over weight problems
- less than 18.5 underweight
- between 18.5 and 25 normal weight
- between 25 and 30 over weight
- between 30 and 40 obese
- Under weight: you need to gain more weight, EAT MORE.
- Normal weight: KEEP IT UP. Your weight is within normal range
- Over weight: you need to lose some weight, EAT LESS AND EXERCISE MORE.
- Obese: START A DIET AND START EXCERCISING. You need to start to lose weight immediately to avoid obesity and its dangerous side effects
Need to know more? Checkout our latest Healthy lifestyle Articles